Executive Certificate in Financial Communication
The "Executive Certificate in Financial Communication" is designed to provide knowledge and hands on experience sharing of the key aspect of communicating to shareholders and the capital market.
Upon completion of all courses below, attendees will gain a broad understanding of how seasoned IR practitioners provide equal, effective, and timely access to balanced and understandable information of their listed companies. As such, shareholders and the capital market are able to exercise their rights in an informed manner, and engage actively with the listed companies.
The "Executive Certificate in Financial Communication" consists of seven core courses and one session of experience sharing and role-play simulation as follows:
- Crisis management
- ESG Investor Communications
- Shareholder engagement
- Communicating KPIs to investors
- Experience sharing and role play
- How to win shareholders' support at AGM/EGMs
- Communicating price sensitive information during crisis
- Strategies to tackle deal and non-deal roadshows
Course 2: ESG Investor Communications will be delivered by Venus Zhao, Head of Investor Relations, Public Relations and Compliance of JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited.
Venus (and/or her invited guest speakers) will share her knowledge, experience and viewpoints on the following topics:
- Why Your IR Website Should Be the Home for Your ESG Story
- Use Internal Collaboration to Your Advantage
- Own Your ESG Story and Understand ESG Data Providers
- Increase Video Output and Decrease Carbon Footprint
- Invest in Virtual Events
- Think Beyond Just Earnings
Date of the course: 10 December 2022 (Saturday)
Time of the course: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Venue: 8/F Wheelock House, 20 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong
Zoom: For those who are not in Hong Kong, a zoom link will be provided
*Standard Fee: HKD$800 ; Early-bird Fee: HKD$700
*Early-bird discount will be closed two weeks before the course date.