Executive Certificate in Financial Communication
The "Executive Certificate in Financial Communication" is designed to provide knowledge and hands on experience sharing of the key aspect of communicating to shareholders and the capital market.
Upon completion of all courses below, attendees will gain a broad understanding of how seasoned IR practitioners provide equal, effective, and timely access to balanced and understandable information of their listed companies. As such, shareholders and the capital market are able to exercise their rights in an informed manner, and engage actively with the listed companies.
The "Executive Certificate in Financial Communication" consists of seven core courses and one session of experience sharing and role-play simulation as follows:
- Crisis management
- ESG Investor Communications
- Shareholder engagement
- Communicating KPIs to investors
- Experience sharing and role play
- How to win shareholders' support at AGM/EGMs
- Communicating price sensitive information during crisis
- Strategies to tackle deal and non-deal roadshows
Course 3: Shareholder engagement will be delivered by Ms. Luna Fong, Director of Investor Relations of Shui On Land Limited.
Luna (and/or her invited guest speakers) will share her knowledge, experience and viewpoints on the following topics:
- How to engage with your shareholders/potential shareholders? And who are they?
- How to plan roadshows?
- What is the IRO's role when it comes to voting in AGM/EGMs?
- How to prepare for proxy solicitation?
Date of the course: 7 January 2023 (Saturday)
Time of the course: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Venue: 8/F Wheelock House, 20 Pedder Street, Central, Hong Kong
Zoom: For those who are not in Hong Kong, a zoom link will be provided
*Standard Fee: HKD$800 ; Early-bird Fee: HKD$700
*Early-bird discount will be closed two weeks before the course date.