HKIRA Webinar – "IR Communication Strategies in Wake of False Rumors or Crises"
In the digital age, online rumours can spread swiftly within the company and around the world via internet. What's more, response to the COVID-19 pandemic has meant that online communication is used much more than previously due to employees working remotely. This means communicators need to give high priority to closely monitor social media comments about the company. Anyone, including but not limited to employee, business partner and customer, seeking or sharing inflammatory false information online or in digital messaging can quickly cause a shock to a company's reputation, profit and even share price. How could IR professionals prevent this situation and defend the company's reputation effectively against false rumors or crises?
In this webinar, we invite professionals from IR agency, buyside, consultant, and listed company to share valuable insights into the IR strategies when handling false market rumors and crises.
This webinar will touch on the current trends and hot topics in relation to:
- Detect the warning signs is the first important step in handling false rumors. How to install the radar screen at your company?
- Key steps in handling false market rumors and crises
- In the digital world, are there any tools to facilitate faster and better communications with the investors and other stakeholders?
- How to re-gain investor confidence or interest when crisis is over?
Venue: Online via zoom
Fee: Free for HKIRA members ; $100 for non-member
Accreditation: 1.5 CPD hour (by request)
- Online registration only. Deadline: 15 November 2021 (Monday).
- HKIRA will confirm availability by email notification. HKIRA reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- For online attendees, the link to the webinar will be sent to the registered email when closer to the event date.
- Registration is non-cancellable and non-refundable.