Remote working, reporting and solutions in 2021
Many of us have already been working flexibly, however before a technology empowers us to work wherever and whenever we choose, we must also think about how that technology affects the wellbeing and mental health of our teams. Emails, for example, have been great for quick communications but during these challenging times, it has also meant we are spending a large portion of our working day sending and replying to emails to work colleagues we may usually be able to talk to. Some technologies may have distanced us from the art of a simple conversation.
Addressing a work/life balance is crucial for staff welfare. Some 14% of employers say that long hours' impact on the work/life balance is the main cause of stress at work. Enabling employees to work remotely or from home means they can redress that balance, resulting in a positive impact on their mental wellbeing. Having said that, it is crucial that the technologies you adopt are also malleable to the changing environment and able to adapt to sudden changes in working practices like returning to work after a vaccine is found. A technology solution should be secure, easy to adopt and be your trusted partner in your working life.
- What are the key things for reports preparation when you are working during and beyond the pandemic?
- What options are available, which ones should you look into and which ones you should stay away from?
- What design agencies are crying out for with their annual reporting clients?
Free for HKIRA members
$100 for non-member
1 CPD hour (by request)
- Online registration only. Deadline: 23 November 2020 (Monday).
- HKIRA will confirm availability by email notification. HKIRA reserves the right to final say in registration discrepancies.
- The link to the webinar will be sent to the registered email closer to the event date.
- Registration is non-cancellable and non-refundable.